i have a blog!

oh my word its crazy i never ever thought i would have a blog but i guess now i do...so here it is...enjoy!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Artist Statement

Jewellery has been my passion ever since I was a child. From buying it to making it with beads I absolutely can’t live without it. My jewellery is unique and has a very personal touch. I want every person who buys my jewellery to feel the meaning behind it and I want to create jewellery that reflects the person’s personal taste. I love being creative and I get my inspirations from nature and anything around me that is unusual and unique. Jewellery will always be my passion and I strive to make my jewellery as unique and meaningful as possible. Jewellery will always be a part of most people’s lives in one form or another you may not know it but I believe deep down everyone has a passion for jewellery.

No comments:

Post a Comment