i have a blog!

oh my word its crazy i never ever thought i would have a blog but i guess now i do...so here it is...enjoy!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Designs inspired by Nature


Design i like...

I think this design is very effective.It is shelves designed by Maria Yasko, a Russian designer inspired by nature and its surroundings. Each of the designs seem to be a perfect combination of art and design.these shelves can really add a little but extra in a room without being too overpowering.I think having these shelves in your house would inspire you to keep them neat and tidy unlike normal shelves.These are really awesome i wouldn't mind having these shelves in my room.



Designs i dislike...
I know we supposed to be going green and only use Eco-friendly products but really, making slops with grass  growing in them is ridiculous.I don't think this is a good design, they will be very impracical and hard to maintain.They might be comfy but i cant imagine the thought of constantly having grass beneath my feet and if the grass gets a little wet the slops will slide straight off your feet.I also think they will not sell very well.this design is just too crazy.,, 

I found this image at:http://www.designwoo.com/2009/08/

No comments:

Post a Comment